MBS has designated a separate wing for the tiny tots providing them age appropriate environment that helps them in getting prepared for formal learning in Primary school.
At Pre-Primary, the children get their first glimse of a fascinating world, full of colours. A learning ground where fascinating range of play equipments and educational toys aid every child to discover his/her identity in a free, safe and secure environment.
Essential ingredients of the curriculum are:
- Monthly theme based learning is undertaken in all the grades, keeping in mind the learning needs of he child.
- The language curriculum is designed to provide rich experiences in listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- To build mathematical concepts, concrete material, relevant situations and games are used.
- The environmental science curriculum provides opportunities for exploring, experimenting, observing and drawing conclusions.
- The sports curriculum is focused on the development of he gross motor skills. Games and activities are planned to enhance physical stamina, flexibility, balance, strength, overcoming physical fears and hesitations abd above all develop confidence and love for sports.
- The curriculum is interactive, based on activities using ICT (Information and Communication Technology).