MBS/2015/210/Ref: PP- XI 3-11-15
Please note the following:
· You are requested to encourage your ward to appear for the exams as per the date sheet and schedule provided by the school.
· The retest of Pen and Paper tests of your ward (if any) will be conducted on Wednesdays or Saturdays only after school hours. Thereafter, the child has to be picked up by the parent. Your support and encouragement will also help us in delivering better and fruitful results of your ward.
· Retest timings will be as follows:
Summers : 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Winters : 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
· No early departure will be allowed once the child is in the school on the working days.
· The grades IV- XI will be working on all Saturdays from November 01, 2015 – January 31, 2016 except on Second Saturdays. The school buses will ply on all routes. The timetable of Fridays will be followed on the working Saturdays. Please note that attendance is compulsory.
· Winter timings will be effective from November 16, 2015.
08:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
08:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
· Winter uniform is mandatory from November 16 , 2015 .The uniform vendor will be available from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on all working days
· The Winter break has been rescheduled
Pre-primary – V : 26th December, 2015 – 8th January, 2016
VI- XI - 31st December, 2015 – 08th January, 2016
MBS International School and MBS School Of Planning and Architecture, wishes you a Happy Diwali.
© 2016 MBS International School, All rights reserved.
Developed by AJ Infotek